Life hacks 2019

Unpin the Windows media player from the toolbar on your work computer. You’ll stop accidentally opening it all the time

Throw away your expensive bespoke ginger peeling equipment: a teaspoon works just as well.

1 Like

Never use the term ‘life hacks’ and remain a popular :wink:

6 Likes

Some people in my office sometimes go to “hackathons”. I could never go to one as I would feel obliged to go on a murderous rampage in protest, and no hacking would get done.

1 Like

For a free year of Tidal get a new Mercedes A class

7 Likes

I love life hacks

5 Likes

Thought you said you got a proper Torymobile m8

1 Like

If you open the bin lid before throwing your litter into it then the litter won’t go on the floor anymore

6 Likes

15 Likes

I this a hair-centric or a banana-centric life hack, do we think?

1 Like

No need to carry your banana in a banana guard anymore cause you can tie them to your head.

4 Likes

It’s a good way of stopping them ripen too quickly.

1 Like

since discovering it’s the light of the fire, not the heat of the fire that warms you up, I’ve saved some unknown amount of money watching those fire videos on youtube.

1 Like

There’s a digital card game streamer called Lifecoach who is quite popular in that niche. His wife also plays and does a stream, and her screen name is Wifecoach.

I know this isn’t really relevant but it tickles me.

1 Like

Before eating a piece of macaroni straight from the pan to test if cooked, blow the water out from the middle of the pasta tube to avoid releasing boiling water into your mouth.

19 Likes

That’s a great one

2 Likes

if your banana doesn’t have enough hair on it you can tie it up in your hair

2 Likes

If you give a satsuma a light rub between the palms of your hands, it’s easier to peel the skin in one unbroken coil.

2 Likes

Save the troublesome bother of making chocolate milk by… um… making chocolate milk and then freezing it?

1 Like

6 Likes