Life hacks

With a bread knife (a knife designed for bread), you can cut your bread to a better size before toasting it.

I hope you liked my life hack there. Please like, fave and subscribe to my channel and I’ll see you next time.

Need to cut dengue fever by 77%? simply infect the mosquitoes with a different bug

6 Likes

been doing this for years after seeing it in That’s Life magazine.

4 Likes

Knit your own tea bags.

2 Likes

Me and a neighbour keep each other’s favourite pizzas in our freezers and phone each other up when we’ve had a rough day to place an order. We pop round with the cooked pizza back in the cardboard box and you save a fortune compared to the cost of a takeaway.

14 Likes

And while the toaster is on why not boil a cup of water with the excess heat. How you ask? Simply place one end of a fork on the hot filament of the toaster and the other end in a cup of water. The heat will transfer from the toaster through the fork and boil your water lickety split

2 Likes

I’m actually stealing this to do with my friend who lives a few flats down and I’m going to get myself a pizza delivery costume of some sort

2 Likes

Omg

4 Likes

Is this… a Thursday thing?

5 Likes

Sick of spending thousands of pounds a month on ice? Simply freeze your own tap water at home.

1 Like

I hope this is true, it’s very wholesome

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

I didn’t even know I needed to be bagging pasta

6 Likes

Take it to the cursed images thread.

4 Likes

you’re welcome

1 Like

Tried this for the first time recently :exploding_head: