"Lifehacks" that are... not?

I have never been anywhere where, as a sole traveller, they have gave me two key cards, nevermind for this purpose.

1 Like

If you bring your own shopping bags, you can dodge the 5p bag tax!!

You can also beat speed cameras by not speeding and the LME congestion charge by not driving a lorry down Oxford Street

14 Likes

You can put off thinking about the futility of your own existence by posting on an indie music message board all day

25 Likes

This one isn’t true, it never works.

13 Likes

the megatron!

4 Likes

BBC-approved food based life hack (amazing video this)

always just used my fingers before seeing this
nice hack

1 Like

This thread reeks of frequent visitor to fancy hotels privilege.

3 Likes

The Premier Inn Leicester Forest East is not fancy.

5 Likes

Probably why they’re only giving you one key card

10 Likes

Store the tins upside down, kermers, and enjoy the most joyful un-tinning at meal time.

1 Like

Spent about two years in a job i hated staying in different Travelodges virtually every night and crywanking in mirrors whilst necking a case of Bière d’Or.

Not relevant to the thread, i know…

10 Likes

Please do!

(you won’t regret it)

1 Like

Right now I’m picturing that look that toddlers give you when you pop your face out from behind a tea towel for them.

Save time before you go to work by dressing in the shower.

22 Likes

Viz Top Tips > life hacks

5 Likes

Lifehack - don’t vote tory

Not that often if you’re staying alone unless you ask for it in my experience.

I always use my costa card as when I’m abroad I’m not going to need it. Means I can charge my phone and keep the room cooler. Obviously turn everything else off.

Tbh i mostly stay alone at one particular hotel in that london, may just be their policy

1 Like

depends how hot the country you are in is - I put it on very low so that the room isn’t unbearable and I don’t have to use more energy at full blast for an hour when I get back to try and cool it down.