"Lifehacks" that are... not?

the megatron!

4 Likes

BBC-approved food based life hack (amazing video this)

always just used my fingers before seeing this
nice hack

1 Like

This thread reeks of frequent visitor to fancy hotels privilege.

3 Likes

The Premier Inn Leicester Forest East is not fancy.

5 Likes

Probably why they’re only giving you one key card

10 Likes

Store the tins upside down, kermers, and enjoy the most joyful un-tinning at meal time.

1 Like

Spent about two years in a job i hated staying in different Travelodges virtually every night and crywanking in mirrors whilst necking a case of Bière d’Or.

Not relevant to the thread, i know…

10 Likes

Please do!

(you won’t regret it)

1 Like

Right now I’m picturing that look that toddlers give you when you pop your face out from behind a tea towel for them.

Save time before you go to work by dressing in the shower.

22 Likes

Viz Top Tips > life hacks

5 Likes

Lifehack - don’t vote tory

Not that often if you’re staying alone unless you ask for it in my experience.

I always use my costa card as when I’m abroad I’m not going to need it. Means I can charge my phone and keep the room cooler. Obviously turn everything else off.

Tbh i mostly stay alone at one particular hotel in that london, may just be their policy

1 Like

depends how hot the country you are in is - I put it on very low so that the room isn’t unbearable and I don’t have to use more energy at full blast for an hour when I get back to try and cool it down.

fanciest hotels don’t have this though tbf, they let you use electricity wantonly (Did I mention I’m v important?)

Oh that is a classic in the worst way possible.

what’s that about @wonton?

Seen a couple of “life-changing” cooking lifehacks on the internet recently. One was making scrambled eggs using a blender (which I do already). The other was refreshing bread by putting it in the oven for a bit (which I do already). Imagining I’ll soon see a #lifehack about putting eggs into water to see if they’re off