lilt has fucked off then

Initial thought was “oh thats ridiculous”

Second thought was “when was the last time I bought lilt” to which the answer was years ago.

I’m predicting a lot of performative online anger from people who’s answer to that question is actually the same as mine.

3 Likes

Not the most enticing image either - looks like dishwater.

Lilt was one of those that i always kinda forgot about until hot days when it immediately becomes a must have - but only for a few gulps until it goes from refreshing to just too sweet and sticky.

1 Like

Must have been muscled out by Big Rio

Ting is still around, right?

1 Like

Was never going to last in todays woke society

16 Likes

I like the classy continental glass coffee mug. Replace the austere kitchen tile backdrop with the glorious beaches of the seychelles or ireland and they’d be on to a winner

3 Likes

Quite enjoy a good lilt from time to time. Still pine for the mango mandarin ltd edition of my childhood. Hoping it makes the transition to it’s new bottle without losing any of it’s fundamental lilty essence.

1 Like

A lot of Fanta fans very unhappy with this signing I’m hearing

6 Likes

Looks well better

3 Likes

Associate Lilt with Christmas dinner in my parents’ house. Would have it more regularly but my wife hates it so I rarely get a multipack in. Can confirm it tastes great on any of Ireland’s glorious beaches.

This Post Paid For By PROF$.

2 Likes

For those of you, like me, who will NEVER buy this new ‘Fanta Grapefruit & Disappointment’, the Aldi knock-off Lilt is pretty good.

7 Likes

My main memory of Lilt (apart from it being garbage) is the celebrity impersonation show that played on the radio on my school bus. There was an impression of then-Leader of the Opposition Enda Kenny where the joke was he was obsessed with Lilt. I don’t know if the gag was based on a real life fondness, if so commiserations to the weirdo.

1 Like

This is bogus, man

2 Likes

Reckon it’s the best knock-off drink they have at Aldi, rarely saw Lilt so switched to this

1 Like

Suppose a baby boom is on the way then

1 Like

At least we still have
37970D4F-AA37-4420-B70C-788DE6358A43

4 Likes

Your twistin my melon man

Gonna start calling it ‘Fanta by Lilt’ that’ll mess 'em up

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lilt got murked :astonished:

8 Likes