Limmy

Good to see the tiktok endeavour going well

4 Likes

Is he done with doing sketches for good now? Does he discuss that on the streams?

He’s got no intention of doing anything for TV or writing any books again, think his plan is just to stream every weekday from here until oblivion. He doesn’t even want to appear on podcasts as a guest anymore.

I’d have liked him to do stuff, feel like he could do an interesting short story TV series or something, but I think basically any project like that makes him suicidal at some stage of it, so if this is what’s best for his happiness then fair enough.

9 Likes

My favourite Limmy video in ages

Dj Khaled GIF

2 Likes

Fair enough to him. I’d love him to write some more fiction though. I laugh just thinking about some of the things in Daft Wee Stories. Stuff like the one about the guy drinking the water from the radiators.

1 Like
10 Likes

BANG

4 Likes

Lol’d at this

2 Likes

Watch this most mornings to cheer myself up

Get him booked for the Superbowl halftime show!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Love that for a man who spends most of his time doing “bits”, Limmy can’t take it all when somebody else does a “bit”

Mm I don’t think yer man from Future Islands is doing “a bit” but also the point of it is Limmy eventually realised he loved him/them

Yes, more that Limmy was worried that he MIGHT be doing a bit but wasn’t sure about it. Like he’s scared that somebody might get one over on him

3 Likes

Ha aye, got you

14 Likes
4 Likes

In tears at this

PEACE

10 Likes

Buster :sob::dog2:

1 Like
10 Likes