Line of Duty (Spoilers) - Series 6 from post 490

I canā€™t see Neil from the office being balaclava man. He was helping out Nick Huntley to give a statement against his wife, which would have (in the end) allowed Farmer to go free, not really what he would want if he was trying to frame him.

I missed series 1 and it looks like things are calling back to it now. I might try and watch S1 in time for next week.

I havenā€™t had any sleep

I hope that sleep comes for you in the dead of night and places itā€™s comforting fingers around your weary throat

I hope it happens sooner

Hey! Itā€™s always the dead of night somewhere!

I really enjoy it when someone thanks Maneet. Every episode you get a ā€œCheers, Maneet.ā€ Sheā€™s so bloody helpful. It is a shame that sheā€™s betrayed the department for some reason and also sheā€™s pregnant, which more than likely means theyā€™re going to kill her off

No idea who Balaclava Man is, really hoping itā€™s Neil Morrissey

I saw the episode and I still donā€™t get it

guys what if Hastings is the big bad Masonic H after all. This show is so ridic itā€™s not completely out of the question

2 Likes

I reckon his masoning is all undercover work. Canā€™t have Hastings being bad. Surely?

Iā€™ve had a think and I reckon Balaclava Man is DCI IAN BUCKELLS

Weā€™re sucking diesel now fella!

Seems pretty unlikely that Hastings is a mason, given that heā€™s also a Catholic. He bones up on the funny handshakes to catch out real masons.

Balaclava man:

• Michael Farmer
  • Neil from the office QC
  • CS Derek Hilton
  • Nick Huntley
  • DCI Ian Buckells
  • DC Jodie Taylor
  • WPC Maneet Bindra
  • Neil Morrissey (Morton)
  • someone else

0 voters

outside bet for the not Jamie T fella

Thereā€™s literally no chance in hell that bloke isnā€™t cracking the whole case at the crucial moment

I think at least 3x different people will have worn the Balaclava outfit at different times

This is what I think too.

is this the murder on the orient express ā€œthere are six different murderersā€ solution?

ignore that, itā€™s nothing like the murder on the orient express at all, sorry

However contrived the answer turns out to be itā€™ll still have nothing on any of sapsā€™ murder mystery cards. Using that experience as a guide then the murders must have been committed by Arnott and Morton, since they are the only characters with a disability, and they offed Ifield with an ice knife, and then made another ice knife and amputated Huntleyā€™s hand with it.

Disappointed that you didnā€™t feel that Farmerā€™s nan deserved her own entry in this list.

2 Likes