Linkin Park have changed a bit haven't they?

That last line :joy:

10 Likes

this is probably the most appropriate usage of a crying laughing smiley iā€™ve ever seen

1 Like

Can someone post waiting for the end here so I can hear what reggae linkin park sounds like.

1 Like

Not like this. Not sure how anyone could think this was reggae

I love linkin park so much and I never hated any of their music before. When I heard that they were making a new album I was excited about it I heard the beat of the music and enjoyed it because I thought it was good to me but then I heard the lyrics first time and I felt weird because I know that they sing rock and not pop. So then I got upset with it and I started to comment about the song but then I look back and said that I never gave the song a break all I did was act immature and comment bad things about the song without getting to know the song more and the thing is that the album did not even come out yet and I was already judging about it. So this might sound hypocritical but I donā€™t care I am going to give the song a break because it is stuck in my head and I guess its a earworm. But I donā€™t care what others say so I am going to give the song a try so you could judge all you want but I donā€™t care. Like any other ā€œyou canā€™t judge a book by it coverā€ so yeah I am done my talking and stuff. P.S I love linkin park. If you were a fan u would at least give the song a another try and see if you like it or not I really donā€™t care anyway. But the thing is I could not even remembered what I hated about this song.

2 Likes

Maosm likes linkin park!!!

white Linkin Park fans

ā€œYou canā€™t defend this. I love linkin park and I donā€™t mind them trying something different. When they put a girl singer in their song though, thatā€™s where they went over the line. She takes over the track. Chester hardly sings. This isnā€™t linkin park. You canā€™t defend this!ļ»æā€

Actual YouTube comment

1 Like

Over 100 likes

Lol.

Damn it. Why didnā€™t I know about this when I was compiling my wedding play list.

mother wipes tear

1 Like

Your passion for Linkin Park is just too much for paragraphs.

:grinning:

1 Like

wait has no one posted the track with Pusha and Stormzy in here yet

itā€™s mental

fuck is going on with that video?

itā€™s so fucking weird. is it meant to be funny?

also whatā€™s the crossover between linkin park fans and basketball fans? seems so incongruous - like they thought ā€˜okay weā€™re introducing black people into our music for the first timeā€¦ what else has black people in itā€¦ oh yeah the NBAā€™

its 2017, can they really not convincingly CGI chester from linkin park dunking without looking like heā€™s being held up by wires?

1 Like

ok iā€™m stabbing, now what

1 Like

All this reminds me of

for some reason

I havenā€™t heard anything by The Offspring since Original prankster.

This is absolute dogshit.

1 Like