Lions losing at half time

international winger Jack Nowell? hahahahaha

Oh my!

Ihaia West!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHahahahaaa good luck for the rest of the tour.

Quite a convincing loss to the worst NZ super rugby team.

Crusaders and Hurricanes will rip you to shreds.

The tests will be a cricket score if you continue to play like this

2 Likes

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/drownedinsound/optimized/3X/2/9/29a6dbb59dbf6068db6a4e28e658e51c2eaf0cc7_1_500x500.JPG

1 Like

managed to avoid the result all day
got home
put the telly on & started watching it
the TV walks in & sees me watching it & says
shame they lost isn’t it

unbeleivable

1 Like

Im pro-cat but this is not the cat thread

my housemate calls the Barbarians team, the ‘bar bars’.

called him a posh cunt, was I right to do so?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Call them both. Or whatever, I don’t care

This is pretty standard isn’t it?

And it would be baa-baas, I would have thought? Certainly is over here? Or is that just because Kiwis are all sheep-shaggers?

I dunno, just sounded really posh when he said it.

(I know shit all about rugby)

The Welsh lads are letting the side down a bit here.

Lovely country, though, and very nice people.

I see Gatland’s #mindgames, in questioning the AB selection and suggesting Savea should have played ahead of Ioane have worked pretty well.

But enough about New Zealand.

Enjoyed commentators ‘good start for the lions’ comment a full 50 seconds into the game. Looked like a game for two full minutes there.

To be fair the Lions were good for longer than that. Was a bit worried there, right into the second half.

There was a good stint either side of half time, but it felt pretty relentless other than that from about 10 minutes in. Was an enjoyable match nonetheless!

Have to say that the atmosphere inside the stadium was incredible
The chant they’d composed as part of their outroar the lions campaign backfired tremendously as the chorus part was made for a lions lions chant
We lost, but was a great game, did seem from the sidelines that jaco was very hard on us

Looking at selection for today’s game Henderson may feature in the second row as he’s not even on the bench
Hoping that lawes is being given a run to see if he’s okay, then will be taken off and given a go against the ab’s as he’s been outstanding

So yeah, thinly veiled I was there & off to the game tonight post

2 Likes

Canes game was the best game of the tour aye?

Notice the Canes comeback went into full gear when the DJ deployed the big guns of Why Does Love Do This To Me?. Lions had no answer and probably should have lost as a result.

Also on TV you’d have missed the half-time entertainment of yer man Greg Ellis trying to lead everyone in a chant in te reo Maori, which went about as well as you’d expect.

1 Like