Liquid soap seems to have changed

Really love it when you go somewhere and press down on their hand sanitiser and it completely overshoots your hand and goes all over the place. Possibly my favourite thing about this whole Covid business.

11 Likes

And there’s so much to choose from!

12 Likes

They should do washing up liquid in those pump bottles
current bottle format is a waste of everyone’s time

Why not save a pump bottle from something else and decant your washing up liquid into there?

1 Like

“luxury”

I love soap buzzwords

A pump would give you too much, you only need a couple of drops

3 Likes

feel like once you get into decanting stuff into other stuff it can start to take over your life

16 Likes

A pump with an analogue pressure sensor

1 Like

Nothing says ‘luxury’ like a product available in bulk from an industrial wholesalers.

3 Likes

Lovely when you accidentally squirt a big pile of sanitiser onto your hand and there’s nowhere to wipe it off

2 Likes

Method soap smells excellent.

I wish you could buy pump soap that is all white foamy like you get in dispensers in posh places.

1 Like

The other day I squirted what I thought was sanitiser on my hand but it turned out to be liquid soap. There was no sink to wash it off.

1 Like

3 Likes

They should do capri suns that big.

14 Likes

how do you get a pump as a first time buyer though?

2 Likes

Remember when they tried to sell milk in bags, alongside resuable jugs with a spout you stuck into the bag. Never caught on, did it.

• I do remember milk bags
  • I don’t remember milk bags

0 voters

There should be a “first time” shop that you’re only allowed in once, and you have to show ID, and they’ve got the pump dispensers. It can be a big deal that you go in there on your 18th birthday.

8 Likes

Is this the thing Joey advertises in Friends?

I’m not on friendsbook mate

1 Like