Liquorice

Great stuff. Brilliant in sweetie form, lovely as a flavour for stuff like black sambucca and that. Can’t really have liquorice allsorts in the house cause I’ll just blast through a bag in one sitting. Big fan of those torpedoes too. Liquorice day today.

3 Likes

Could not agree more Funky

1 Like

Whats ace about it as well is people are sniffy. Crack open some Fruit Pastilles, everyones on you like flies round shit. Crack open liquorice, all for me.

Also Europe has it bang on with salted liquorice

3 Likes

Despicable substance.

5 Likes

Nope

Don’t mind the allsorts that are that coconutty stuff, but plain liquorice can get in the bin

1 Like

Utterly, utterly vile. Tastes like when you accidentally breathe hairspray in.

2 Likes

Aniseed is good, Licorice is bad. People often consider them the same thing for some reason.

2 Likes

Don’t like it at all but my mum, my wife and son all love it. Thankfully it’s not that popular over here but it’s always a risk in Denmark where it is massive, especially the salty stuff, and it turns up in all kind of mixed sweets where you wouldn’t expect it.

I would like to be a liquorice guy but sadly it is absolutely disgusting

2 Likes

exactly right

Love licorice and aniseed flavours, but the salty stuff can get in the bin, sorry Scandies.

Pontefract cakes are where it’s at.

1 Like

Might juat buy shit loads of Haribo from europe this weekend

3 Likes

Might see if one of the drivers can pick me up some Allsorts on their way round.

One of those products where i tell everyone its an aphrodisiac but I think its actually a laxative.

3 Likes

Liquorice is great. Way more interesting than normal sweets. Nothing more to add.

1 Like

My favourite

2 Likes

Might get into liquorice maybe. Or at least try to

Red liquorice :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Black liquorice :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Vile stuff, tastes like hard labour, absolutely nothing pleasurable or fun about it whatsoever.