Liquorice

Think it’s more Scandinavian than European. And as always, we are an international beacon of light on this as with so many other things.

^These are called Heksehyl, literally “Witches’ Howl” which is just an added bonus

The colourful American type “liquorice” can get to fuck, nothing to do with actual liquorice and a disgrace to the name (I don’t even care if it’s good, it’s just not what it says it is

2 Likes

Oh mate

I want

1 Like

Foreign Chocolate Bar Roulette in the Nordic realms is one of the most dangerous regions in which to play. Those guys will sling liquorice in a choccie bar at the drop of a hat and if you think they’ll allude to it on the packaging you’re out of your mind

1 Like

Sadly I don’t currently have any in the house, but I do have this stuff which is pretty much the pinnacle of plain liquorice tbh:

What do you think “dubbel zout” means?

1 Like

Double zout

4 Likes

This sounds like something Sweden would do tbf

Fuck liquorish. I simply cannot stress that enough.

Iceland was a dangerous, dangerous land for that game

1 Like

Well, not too far off

1 Like

Good sweets

1 Like

Dat is een nee van mij

1 Like

I’m a big Red Band fan, prefer them to Haribo at this point.

Will admit that even as someone who doesn’t really like drop, I don’t mind these.

1 Like

Get your double zout for the lads

New slogan

1 Like

What for?

Swarfega

1 Like

late to the party here, but I am compelled to go on the record and state that liquorice is freaking fantastic stuff, a top tier sweet for me.

3 Likes

Purchased some Allsorts

2 Likes