List of Childish swearwords

Yeah, I should have said, responsible when I was younger - I remember my friend’s younger brother using it all the time and when we asked him he was just like “Cartman, duh”.

1 Like

I find all swearing to be the product of a limited vocabulary and thus childish.

1 Like

Never understood that. If you don’t swear you are limiting your vocabulary, you twat!

5 Likes

Pillock, bellend, bellsniff

Yeah you twatty twat twatface twatterson!

Flip, as used a lot by Bret McKenzie.

1 Like

Mug. Forever and always.

bellsprout

Jnr keeps saying “oh Christ” so I’m trying to correct her and saying the word is actually yikes but I just feel like Scooby doo.

5 Likes

It quite often sounds like HVYG is saying “Oh god!” when something goes wrong. Just find it funny at the moment.

2 Likes

my kids are very big on Egg as a term of abuse

Plum is a good one

1 Like

*flup
*all kiwis

Poo

im sure ive told you this before but gf’s nephew went through a phase of calling everything ‘you bitch’. his brolly broke once and he was smashing it into the floor going ‘you bitch! you bitch! you bitch!’

My lad keeps saying “oh my god”, which isn’t great. Also, the other day when I went to get petrol and none of the pumps were working, after I had audibly exclaimed my displeasure at this occurrence he asked me “What’s oh shit?”.

Doing it badly, people.