List of most awkward interactions/moments in life (polls)

Listening to someone play you their song, or actually, any song on a guitar. and its just the two of you there. and you’re just sat there bobbing your head a bit waiting for death.

• :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
  • no, its fine, not awkward.

0 voters

asking your crush out for a nice coffee

• no, its fine.

0 voters

Watching telly with the inlaws and something sexy happens (on the telly)

• Do not want.
  • This is fine.

0 voters

when you’re out with a couple and they’re having a big barney

• I actually kind of enjoy this a bit
  • no, its fine

0 voters

couples who call each other ‘cute’ animal nicknames in public.

• fine

0 voters

seeing someone you know

• fine
  • kill me now

0 voters

1 Like

Someone sitting opposite you on the train is taking slightly too much leg room, not enough to say something out loud, but enough to make you sit slightly differently than you prefered position.

• Totally fine
  • My name is Billy Social Skills and I’d say something to them actually

0 voters

previously quiet and unassuming co-workers who go overboard on the booze on work outings/leaving dos/xmas parties etc

• fine

0 voters

people who start feverishly praying before takeoff and descent on plane journeys

• fine

0 voters

Going to the doctor and answering “so how can I help you today?” with “well doc, I’m afraid that there’s something wrong with my genitals/bumhole and you’re probably going to need to have a good rummage”

• ideal

0 voters

Catching the train somewhere, and bump into someone you vaguely know on the train platform, realising that you now need to make small talk with them for 45+ minutes on a train

• It’s nice to meet new people
  • Kill me now
  • I would lie and say I’m going somewhere else and catch a different train, even if it meant adding 30-60 minutes to my journey

0 voters

a businessman loudly conducting business over the phone in a very public place like an airport or train station

• fine

0 voters

Companywide video featuring members of different departments singing and dancing to a popular song

• :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
  • Music brings us joy

0 voters

When you make a joke in a group setting that doesn’t land and everyone goes quiet then carries on as if nothing was ever said

• fine
  • Hard to believe that this is something that happens to you, Epimer!

0 voters

• fine

0 voters

this is enough

1 Like

Not awkward this, just rude and annoying. Unless he’s buying a new prosthetic bum factory or something.

2 Likes

The funniest thing there is IMO. I live for this shit.

1 Like
  • This is ok

0 voters

Still really really annoyed by nobody laughing when someone asked me why we had three whisks in our kitchen and I said “because I’m a compulsive whisk taker”

Literally the funniest thing I’ve ever said, written or thought and all I got was an awkward silence.

25 Likes