List of underrated things (rolling)

Piccalilli
Microsoft Edge
Saxophone solos

oat cakes

1 Like

Piccalilli is so good but hard to get that ratio right. Also, I’d be open to a smooth piccalilli in future please, I never trust the chunks of cauliflower or whatever.

A sublime condiment. Craved some last year and could not source any in the co-op. Disappointing.

1 Like

SAUCE ANY

7 Likes

Garlic pickle.

Nearly all pickle should be garlic pickle but virtually no pickle is garlic pickle.

1 Like

Think its one of those things that bad versions of are absolutely disgusting, so I have a tendency to stay clear.

Tap water

3 Likes

Game Night (2018)

3 Likes

I’m afraid you have made a terrible mistake by forgetting about garlic.

Good tap water is good, bad tap water is undrinkable

Stuff here tastes like a swimming pool

1 Like

I assume here you’re talking about Staffordshire oatcakes?

A more-expensive toilet roll

1 Like

Depends on the source - our tap water is fine, go 10 miles up the road to my parents’ house and it’s awful.

I got some fancy homemade stuff in a meal delivery box from a wanky restaurant last year that forage all their food, you know the type. Can confirm it was simply as good as the jarred stuff I’ve had at my nan’s.

1 Like

Rustler’s burgers
Theo Walcott
Last two Cocteau Twins albums

1 Like

My mum’s tap water is vile, makes her tea taste like shit. I think she’s been filtered up now but I haven’t been able to test drive it.

Iceland (supermarket)

2 Likes

I’ll usually have it with dhal or a curry but also a cheese sandwich or crackers. It tastes sort of disgusting but also wonderful.

1 Like

Doubleespressos
Single espressos are for kids

2 Likes