Little injuries - would you believe... it's a poll thread!

Oh jaggyp

Thereā€™s clearly a reason why it took me a long time to learn how to ride a bike and my mum literally had to bribe me into it. Probably best that I donā€™t drive innit.

Which is the yes option? I knocked myself out running into a wall at school once

Oh wow

This must have been staggeringly funny to watch but even funnier with the explanation of your rationale

Yeah I might have had less of an issue with understanding brakes, and more of a fundamental problem with things like wheels, momentum and gravity ā€¦

Tripped over your cat wheh theyā€™ve been sat in silly places

• Ouch! Oh no! Iā€™m so sorry my darling, sweet princess of my heart, here have some dreamies
  • I always look where Iā€™m going in case my cat has chosen to sit right in the gap between the sofas

0 voters

How tall are you?!

Been tripped over by your cat

• Fucksake Winnie! Sheā€™s trying to kill me!
  • I donā€™t have a cat

0 voters

Fallen out of bed

• Many times
  • Never
  • Once or twice

0 voters

Iā€™m taking ā€˜catā€™ to refer to any pet, and have voted accordingly.

1 Like

Your response is appreciated

Iā€™m taking ā€˜catā€™ to refer to a cat, and have voted accordingly.

1 Like

I successfully pushed you out of bed once @avery :muscle:

thatā€™s not falling is it? thatā€™s just a horrible, horrible thing to do to someone.

Why just yesterday I left a kitchen cupboard open and bashed the back of my head with it at full speed, and in a flash of impotent rage hit the thin end of the cupboard, thereby hurting my hand too :+1:

1 Like

Dunno why but I have not toilet is making chuckle real hard !

Twisted your knee while drunk trying to do the Beyonce ā€˜Single Ladiesā€™ dance, having to go to the doctor and when he asked how you did it you say ā€˜footballā€™ and itā€™s abundantly clear he doesnā€™t believe you.

• You decided to dip (dip) but now you wanna trip (trip)
  • Absolutely not you moron

0 voters

Missed a step whilst entering Dingwells on the 1st day of the three day Idlewild residency in 2009ish and breaking your metersal. Staying for the gig whilst in pain but realising youā€™d broken something when you tried to go home. Having a knee height cast put on and missing the remaining two nights.

Yeah thatā€™s a bit long, so ever broken your foot after missing a step?

• No I know how to use steps.
  • Yes I feel your pain.

0 voters

No, I know how YOU use steps :wink::laughing: