Read all your threads

18 Likes

Wear fun sock(s)

6 Likes

Bought a house fleece.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Holding onto some “childish” things (advent calendar, mum making me boiled eggs with soldiers when I stay at hers) because they’re still fun and being an adult is just a construct

18 Likes

Also recently, visit my friends kittens!! We are doing a proper shoot this weekend so she can advertise them and I’m so excited, look at them :sob:

12 Likes

Take at least a full unbroken hour away from my desk for lunch every day.

12 Likes

This is so true, I’m in a phase now of wearing stuff I was too insecure to as a teenager and even if some of it is juvenile I am doing my best to simply not care, had been told a few times I don’t look my age (with a mask on!) and felt like…oh no, its because I’m dressed like a kid :sob: but it’s ok!!

7 Likes

got into wearing dungarees for the first time since i was about 5 over the summer, and was very happy with that choice

5 Likes

They are the cutest! I have 2 dungaree dresses and they’re so good

Depends where you love of course but it’s gotta be at least 15-20 for me

1 Like

Sprinkle sesame seeds on food before eating

4 Likes

Re-read text messages that made me feel nice

13 Likes

I live far, if I was close I’d be at it daily, I love it so much. Heavily heavily considering relocating to a beach town close to London

1 Like

Might just start texting “Thatcher’s dead” to people once in a while.

15 Likes

Wear Euphoria by Calvin Klein perfume every day even if I’m not leaving the house and spray a bit on my wrists so I can always get a whiff of it

4 Likes

This. I wear perfume just for me, doesn’t matter if I’m going out or not. Always have a small selection at my desk.

2 Likes

Get yourself some Maldon Sea Salt.
It is, as Giles on Googlebox recently remarked, ‘the affordable luxury’.

Also, don’t be afraid to go overboard with the layering while WFH. I’ve got a vest, three t-shirts, a shirt and a jumper on right now and am quite snug thank you, while my wife shivers miserably in the next room.

I’ve also felt a lot better about life generally since I installed a Chrome app that blocks Twitter, so now I can only look at it on my phone.

3 Likes