Little things you take for granted

My birthday is on the 31st of a month, so when there’s a selection bar on an online form asking for a DOB, I can scoot it all the way down to the bottom without having to worry about where in the middle to land. Living in the United Kingdom is similar, although sometimes they catch you out by putting that above the As for whatever UK centric reasoning

5 Likes

My TV’s bum :peach:

2 Likes

Is it a little thing?

My surname is perfectly placed. It’s near the beginning but not quite so when things are done alphabetically you go pretty early on but get to see a couple of others go first.

It was good at school but not really anymore.

2 Likes

Squirting water out my mouth at the end of brushing my teeth

1 Like

my widge

1 Like

the late night offie across the road from my house

1 Like

Being a mile from the sea

Being a middle class white person in one of the richest countries in the world and therefore have it better than pretty much 99.9% of people who’ve ever lived

And still being miserable :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Being a middle class white MAN in one of the richest countries in the world and therefore have it better than pretty much 99.9% of people who’ve ever lived

And still being miserable :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

that can be annoying though.

right, UK… nope not there. okay, scotland… nope. fine it must be britain…hmmm…great britain…?

1 Like

I was going to say this but wasn’t sure it was a little thing

knowing my clothes size… like generally I know Im an XL and 34w36l.

none of this size 14 but is it an 8 malarkey, and then the whole it fits my waist but not my hips/tits etc.

got lucky with that one.

2 Likes

Being quite veiny, whenever I’ve given blood or had an injection, they never struggle to find a vein.

3 Likes

Driving and access to a car, like if I want to go somewhere I can just go.

Excellent internet speeds.

Same.

learning to swim/ride a bike as a kid. you just… sort of do it now… :confused:

Living in a place people pay thousands of pounds to visit.

Dead jealous. I have no veins at all. Often come back from the clinic covered in holes and cotton wool balls and still have to go back later so they can have another go at me.

I bet you think this thread is about you

5 Likes