Lizzo

I wish, Dingers.

Utter legend :heart:

4 Likes

willl be seeing her, princess nokia, carly rae and christine and the queens on sunday night, not been that excited for a single festival day in a long time

2 Likes

Holy shit, that’s a lineup. Where’s this?

faaakin hell

bks

1 Like

Great Tiny Desk Concert

2 Likes

You have just absolutely made my morning. The way she grabs the flute and bosses that too. We’re not freakin worthy.

3 Likes

This performance absolutely smashes it.

4 Likes

Queen. Yes.

2 Likes

New album today, Grrrls just came on, beautiful little nod to the worst Beastie Boys song of all time.

1 Like

Really enjoyed my first couple of listens to this. So many bangers. Particularly in the first half

waiting for tour news…

This. What sort of venues do you think she’s likely to do in the UK assuming she does tour. I’ve got no idea how big she is - arenas / the o2 and such like or not that big and more likely Brixton Academy and maybe Victoria Warehouse type thing?

Will be mixture of arenas I’m guessing. They’re a lot more flexible nowadays as most have options to half sell them, bring the stage forward, etc. so acts don’t have to worry about shifting 10k tickets in regions but can still get arena production. I think that’s probably where she’s at now.

For London I’m guessing it’ll be the O2 or Wembley rather than Brixton.

Really enjoying the album a lot.

Of note to parents (or I guess if you’re playing in an office or something) Spotify have a clean version of the album. I mean it’s obviously still got a lot of ‘bitch’ in there and some shits but it also is well done and isn’t just loads of distracting gaps in the lyrics.

Just announced a tour - 2 nights at the O2 next March

I hope all you woke moralists are happy now Lizzo played that old flute!

Midweek. Why do this to me???

Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow shows announced: