LME: Did you just see all the planes?

TtTE is fucking wank. Such boring shite!

Sorry… had to read one of the books a couple of times.

I can recite “Thomas Comes to Breakfast”

I live on the Birmingham Airport flight path, see planes every day

(I will use ANY excuse to repost this)

6 Likes

Lincolnshire (UTI) is practically RAFland so used to see the red arrows most days. Every Valentine’s Day a couple of planes would so a heart shape in the sky and I nearly convinced an ex that I’d commissioned them specifically for her.

1 Like

defo this – guy in my office “are they doing the 100 emoji for fucks sake?”

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

Or Jack and Dani have done bits.

2 Likes

As I watched them fly over, it did occur to me that the pilots might be partly responsible for hundreds, if not thousands, of civilian deaths in other countries.

I was on London Bridge with about 100,000 other people and the view was a bit shit

Same weekend as RAF Fairford!

‘How did a man in micro light manage to take over the UK?’ ‘The air force were all out doing flybys or air shows gov’

Family were well excited as our garden is on the route, I was trying to be cool but I got excited too. Looked at my mums pictures and video after and laughed so much I was sick.

u wot m8

My mate arrived from Dubai this morning just so he could see the fly past.

Basically she wanted to take pictures of all the planes, and what she ended up with was:

• 5 pics and 1 video of her phone case on the table
  • 2 videos of me trying to show her how to film a video and zoom in, with her complaining and swearing throughout
  • 3-4 out of focus tree pictures
  • finally, 1 video of a couple of smears in the air during which she cheers and then puts the phone face down on our decking and forgets to stop filming, so the video is 10 mins long
7 Likes

Great Mum work that

1 Like

Maximum respect for our armed forces…

1 Like

Had a great view out of my office window in Bethnal Green. Liked the bit where they flew in a ‘1 0 0’ formation.