LME restaurant recommendation

Looking for a central restaurant that’s good for a Saturday night with friends. Cocktails and decent GF and veggie needed. Any suggestions? Thanks

1 Like

Oxo tower

(Nopi is really good for vege food if you’ve got cash money)

1 Like

Also have the best shitters in London for my money.

Hawksmoor used to have a superb cocktail selection too but that was five years ago and it’s a steak restaurant

Harvester

4 Likes

Try The Southbank. A number of restaurants there and there’s The Skylon; perhaps a bit of a tourist trap but out of towners might like it.

Charlotte Street all right. Loads of restaurants. Pubs and bars acceptable but not great.

(Brixton, Haggerston and Dalston aren’t central but fun if you’re willing to go slightly out of the centre.)

1 Like

Dishoom

/thread

1 Like

Seriously though, Dishoom is great. Tasty food, veggie/vegan/gf options plus great drinks.

Dishoom was our plan but it’s fully booked sadly

Oh no! That’s a shame.

I’ll text my friend who is gf to see if she has any recommendations

1 Like

There’s a really nice Mexican place (Cantina Loredo) next door to the Dishoom on Upper St Martins Lane. Plenty of veggie options and cocktails.

1 Like

honestly, Nopi is great, especially if you’re going with more than 4 people and you like middle eastern food (its a Yotam Ottolenghi restaurant). cocktails were excellent last time I went

1 Like

This is a great shout too.

1 Like

I love harvester

1 Like

yes.