1 Like

Nice newspaper name / story combo

1 Like

Ooh you’re in for a treat :wink:

“Examiner? I hardly know her!”

4 Likes

Blimey.

1 Like

Can’t even be mad about this, genuine story that people are interested in, seems to have come from a planning submission not a press release, and has got actual quotes from local people that discuss the positives and negatives. This is actual journalism!

1 Like

Jesus Christ I was not expecting that tweet to be what it is

Leave someone who wants to fuck carrots alone

The gettyimage somehow makes this absolutely hilarious

1 Like

Now singing this, against all my better instincts, to the tune of Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down)

That’s brilliant :smiley:

Enjoyed this.

“Person almost wins some money”.

I’m baffled by this.

Firstly its recommending the most obvious thing imaginable to control heat in a room. Then there’s a load of nonsense about gas pasding thru. Wtf

I’m going to presume he knows they’re filled with water and the write up has got confused with him talking about it still using gas to heat up or something

1 Like

Plumber reading it is probably gutted.

1 Like

That’s generally how funerals work, yes.

8 Likes
10 Likes

I went down to Galloway for the first time at the weekend. Bought a local paper, as I tend to do. Opened it and the first thing I read is a letter about how the Queen and monarchy should be celebrated for protecting the common people from capitalism, and that feudalism is the way to go because “everyone has a place and there’s a place for everyone”.

The other letters weren’t any less unhinged.

3 Likes