Lockdown Filth

It’s apparently Thursday, so lets do some polls and that!

These 2 are public polls btw

Since this all started I’m having

• More sex
  • Less sex
  • Same amount
  • CWABFT

0 voters

Since this all started I’m having

• More solo time
  • Less solo time
  • Same amount
  • CWBAFT

0 voters

More to do with having the last week off than lockdown tbf.

Hard to have more solo time with someone else CONSTANTLY in the house hey? Have to hide in the wardrobe and do it or something

2 Likes

the second poll is making me look like a filthmeister rn

Already had a long, hard, sweaty session this morning running around Beecraigs park

2 Likes

Locked down with the TV. Were absolute horn dogs for 2/3 days, now cba.

3 Likes

This Thursday finds me feeling

• Mad filthy
  • A little, yes
  • Not really
  • Good god no

0 voters

She’s been living in her lockdown world

5 Likes

Not going to get to fuck for a very long time, and already had a bit of a dry spell before this. Depressing.

2 Likes

Was this a solo session?

I’m separated from my thinly-veiled due to us living in different households, not been with her since a week last Monday when lockdown was announced. Missing her quite a lot at times.

But my badminton team members keep sending grot on our WhatsApp group. Some of it is quite decent :+1:

1 Like

Never felt less sexy in my life, cba having a tug.

2 Likes

Shuttlecock

1 Like

what even is sex

2 Likes

The work from home motto

1 Like

Mood. I was meant to be getting some on the Saturday before official lockdown, luckily he was more ethical than me and cancelled. I know it was terrible/hyper selfish (we live in completely opposite ends of the country so would both have had to travel) but it might be months and months before I get another opportunity and when I fixate on it I get really upset. Don’t think distance alternatives are an option, for reasons.

Other people are getting upset about not seeing family for months, I’m just weepy about not getting my end away. Makes me feel like an absolute monster tbh :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No sex since start of March. Longest I’ve gone for a good while, not really missing it though because of everything else. Still getting Grindr and Scruff notifications though lol

Would bloody love a snog tho.

^This. Some excellent wrist work going on too

think my dick might fall off from a combo of over-and-under use

conundrum

:point_right: :ok_hand:

1 Like