Lockdown’s ended and you have to go to a big important meeting tomorrow. Your future is at stake.

You have to wear one of these outfits.
Do you go

• Left
  • Right
0 voters

(sorry that this is male focused, can someone source more photos please)

1 Like

This has been transferred from another thread. You’ll find there are number of rights out there, I think I would be one too.

2 Likes

Just pants

Fuck it

Right you can just whip the tie off and be dressed shitly but in a way that is ostensibly meeting appropriate. The fucking shoes on the left, rock up in those and you’d be put on some sort of register.

10 Likes
  • Bottom
0 voters

When you get nervous before your big meeting and need the loo, the bottom one’s going to be a nightmare

You seem like you could have a butt flap

Which one would be most improved by wearing a waistcoat?

The shoes on the guy on the left. Just fucking look at those shoes.

3 Likes

• Bottom

0 voters

• Bottom
0 voters

1 Like

Couldn’t find him! I know you’ve got access to the whole archive, but all I had was my googling.

1 Like

If you keep up with your subs to men in short silk dressing gowns you can access the content whenever you need.

Would happily wear any of these to a meeting, especially the kimonos. Probably be seen as a power move and the moment I ascended into upper middle lower management

1 Like

NEW CONTENT!

3 Likes

https://admin-alpha.blossomcostumes.com.au/media/catalog/product/i/n/inflatable-penis-costume-w.jpg

• Bottom

0 voters

Madness. Bottom is perfection.

(it’s pretty shocking that this is one of the photos I have looked at most in my life)

2 Likes

Get a tinge of sadness seeing all of these models. Bet they had big dreams of Paris, New York, Milan then cut to 10 years later and you’re short robe man to a bunch of cardigans on an indie music forum.

5 Likes

• bottom
0 voters