lockdown Saturday

Listening to Talking Heads and playing a Magic the Gathering tournament for the next few hours then I’m going to get a takeaway and watch Toy Story, what a life

1 Like

just a big walk

What do you want?

No pineapple, alas.

1 Like

It’s at times such as these that I wish I could grow a beard.

2 Likes

Had a looong walk into central. On the main roads there were some cars/buses, but on most streets there wasn’t a single other person, and it was eerily quiet. No helicopters, airplanes, coppers, sirens, chatter, music, cars honking - nothing. You can hear ventilation systems whirring, shopsigns creaking, the wind in the trees. It’s very serene.

Posted some pics here: Walk with me... - #70 by Otto

1 Like

Dropped my phone in a bowl of pva glue and nothing bad happened.

1 Like

Give it a go

Don’t

1 Like

If only :smiley:

Furious political hardcore…

1 Like

yeah, sure does make it all easier…but does it!?

going to try and upgrade my really quite old laptop to windows 10

:grimacing: @ericVI

‘Florent Sinama Pongolle’ is my safe word

2 Likes

Yeah they really are terrible

Mine is Bernard Lambourde.

1 Like

I just got a hair cut from my other half with my clippers. I normally have a number 2 or 3 at the barbers, so to be on the safe side I set the clippers to setting number 4 out of 5. Turns out the numbers don’t compare and it’s a LOT shorter than normal. I can’t see the back, but subsequent comments have been “good job we’re all staying in at the moment”, “if you do go out, make sure you wear a hat” :grimacing:

4 Likes

Definitely going to have to consider a DIY haircut soon…

1 Like

The front and sides look ok actually, although if it needs re-doing I’ll go with the longest setting (or maybe I should buy some better clippers at some point)

spraying disinfectant over food packaging (packet of ham/tins that sort of thing)

• you’re losing your marbles, dude
  • sensible

0 voters

2 Likes

Someone really annoying is watching a football game from 2004 :weary: