London

Is it really that bad at the moment?

No. Next question.

2 Likes

Was there last week.

Absolutely fucking yes.

3 Likes

It’s always been good but also massively horrible. It’s just how it is.

1 Like

How’d you mean?

I’ve thought about leaving because it’s expensive and the places I liked are losing character, and I just don’t make the most of it.

When I do go out it’s a bit like:

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/1000554125522849792?s=19

7 Likes

I think he’s asking how many times I’ve been stabbed or shot this week.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to leave again :hugs:

1 Like

It’ll get better in November:

1 Like

This.

For me personally there’s sort of a sliding scale of my contentedness, with London being absolute 0, rural Yorkshire being 100. Manchester being about 70 (would probably be 55-60ish if i wasn’t from there), pretty much everything over about 80’s by the sea or in the countryside. Virtually nowhere in the South-East of England’s above 25 bar the odd coastal town, but most of the South-West seems lovely.

2 Likes

When will it end?

Thought and prayer

1 Like

Shithole, full of cunts…

Are we talking about anything London-centric specifically here?

Never been. Looks ok on Paddington and Paddington 2.

5 Likes

Talk about what you like tbh.
I was wondering if this moped/theft/gang/murder/death/kill thing is really an actual thing or whether it is all press scaremongering.

1 Like

What about in comparison to London in previous years? I was wondering if is just similar numbers but the press have decided to really publicise it this year?

Why did the person making that infographic think a squished dotted outline of a footballer would add to the message?

5 Likes

Lovely volley tekkers.

There have been 62 killings in London this year. If this trend continues there would be approx. 135 murders for 2018, a slightly higher number than 2017.

1 Like