Long Thursday April 2nd Day

I could probably substitute the oil for eggs?

My problem is I have too many eggs

Add this household to your data set. We have had two in the last 2 weeks.

In our case it’s because we were reluctant to chuck over-ripe bananas because we didn’t know when we were going to be able to go shopping next.

2 Likes

It’s probably one of the easier things to bake, that could be why?

Send me some please! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I guess it’s only there to do the eggs/binding job anyway!

1 Like

My excuse is that I would normally be terrible and just throw away my over ripe bananas :grimacing:

On the last of our banana bread :frowning:

Imminent-but-not-as-imminent-as-expected redeployment means I don’t have a whole lot of work to do. Signed up to a couple of webinars to fill up this afternoon but I’ll probably also spend it playing computer games on my laptop

Can’t talk for receipts but my girlfriend made some with some icing and almonds on top and it was delicious.

Guess what I made last night…

8 Likes

:joy:

What recipe did you use?

1 Like

We make banana bread fairly regularly in our house anyway and we had bananas that needed using.
:banana::bread::yum:

usually would but the ol’ existential dread meter is already off the chart so yanno

• I have baked banana bread this week.
  • I have eaten banana bread this week.
  • I will be eating banana bread this week.
  • I wasn’t going to eat banana bread this week but will be now
  • It’s not National Banana bread week, people
  • bananananas are yucky, EEEEEUGH!
  • they’d better have bananas in big Tezzas

0 voters

Morning DiS

How come my work isn’t easing up AT ALL? I’ve got back to back meetings until 11.30 this morning, as well as having to write up some minutes from a meeting yesterday, and supporting another team who are under pressure, and doing testing. Oh, and on top of that there’s a four year old who we can’t just leave in front of the tv too. I’m knackered.

1 Like

Currently have some banana boys browning up in the kitchen ready for banana bread later this week or weekend

4 Likes

feeling v pooey. no temperature/fever to speak of really, just very very fatigued. may yet “call in sick” whatever that means rn.

Need to make a graph.

Have two days off to study for my exams. Feels fucking weird though as my GF is working from home and our housemate is here too. Normally I’d faff about for half the day but I’ll actually have to do some study.

Nothing else to report. Would love a bag of cans with my mates at band practice right now though.

This is my standard, but half the amount of chocolate or leave it out entirely.

The cooking time is nonsense too - I do 170 for 45 minutes then check it with a knife/skewer then and at 10 minute increments until it’s done.

1 Like

How did your tagline come about?

I wish I had a tagline, but it isn’t a thing that can be forced unfortunately :frowning: