Longest you've spent on the toilet in one go

Probably when I’ve had bum wee so bad that getting up didn’t really seem worth it.

1 Like

Reading is what keeps me glued to the bog. I’ve had to stop though because it’s a one way ticket to haemorrhoid town!

1 Like

genuine food poisoning - shitting and vomiting (leaning over to the sink) constantly for hours until I felt like I’d transcended to a lower plane

I had the noro virus once for 48 hours but managed to leave the bathroom fairly frequently. Even if I stayed there longer than an hour, I’m really tales of being sat on the toilet.

^ this

hello tales-of-being-sat-on-the-toilet. Can I just call you ‘tales’?

If he is Tails then I am Knuckles (deep in my anus).

2 Likes

Broke my leg and was in traction in hospital for a week. Didn’t fancy using a bedpan, so just didn’t shit until I could use a commode. Probably took about an hour and a half in total.

1 Like

Better than watching them when their matches are on Sky I suppose

1 Like

think Ive fallen asleep on the bog before… so about 3 hours… :man_shrugging:

@rich-t to the explanation station, please.

Never really needed to spend more than 10 mins on the loo tbf. Never had fully blown epimers. Is that ok MrS?

I don’t know, rich. Feels like you’re missing out.

I feel like I am too.

You also starting to wonder if he’s deliberately engineering situations where he gets to handle poo?

When are you looking to have me weekend at your new gaff?

1 Like

Last week I went from scooping out some faeces from a litter tray to wiping an arse straight after. I did think ‘what has become of my life’.

1 Like

What, a whole novel in one s(h)itting?

Ah yes, the Pratchett & Hatch It