Look at my (inanimate) mate (Rolling)

They’re just around the corner from me - walk past them every time I go to the shops, station or Gym, just always forgot to take a photo until today.

The one on the right is only about a year old, which I think is why he’s only got three pairs of teeth; they’ve not all grown out yet.

2 Likes

This here warehouse seems to be experiencing mixed emotions…

14 Likes

Check this fellow out.

8 Likes

Look at this pair in our new house

11 Likes

I’d be careful of the lower one; looks like it’s been telling a lot of porkies.

1 Like

Did you put the googly eyes on the light switch or was that the previous occupant? :grinning:

Previous occupant :smiley:

They’ve got these really cool* woodland animal stencils all over (what was) the kid’s bedroom. That room doesn’t really need redecorating, so they’re staying for the time being.

(*cool for a 5 year old child, obviously)

1 Like

what happened to the insect thread?

How come there’s a shadow on the sky?

It’s not just for insects, Bam. It’s still around.

1 Like

Nothing escapes your eagle eye, eh?

I was in a multi story car park and so you can see the ceiling in the top right hand corner (poor cropping).

Why this has cast a shadow on the sky is beyond me. I was looking out of the window during Physics lessons, so I’m not the best person to ask.

I’m confused

Yer bog roll holder looks like an inanimate mate, mate.

1 Like

Pinnochio razor mate

6 Likes

Goofy loft cupboard mate.

18 Likes

Oh, that’s wonderful.

Bit rubbish after the quality of the last mate, but forgot to post this one ages ago:

Saw them all the time on the walk to/from R’s preschool before Christmas, hoping I can say hi again next week if they are stilling knocking about.

15 Likes

*still :woman_facepalming:

He looks fun :crazy_face:

1 Like