Look at my mate (Rolling)

Lots of great mates down by the river today

4 Likes

Spiky boi also found by river (cw: caterpillar)

https://gfycat.com/tangibleneglectedlice

7 Likes

I might be way off the mark here, but is that the river down in Garstang? Looks really familiar.

Always lots of top duck mates kicking around there, if so.

Not a million miles away… It’s actually the Mersey, in between Didsbury and Stockport. Worked here for ages without realising it was just around the corner. You walk past a big horrible entertainment centre and then all of a sudden you’re in beautiful serene countryside. Nice place for a lunch time walk to unwind for a bit :+1:

2 Likes

This poor bee got stuck in the flat all day and found that it was a bit weak, so nursed it back to health with some maple syrup. Wasn’t long before it was buzzing away and flew out of the window.

3 Likes

Sorry

Oh no, I wasn’t aware of this at all :slightly_frowning_face:

I always feel bad telling people :slightly_frowning_face: but best that people know i guess

1 Like

No, definitely appreciate you passing on the info! Gonna look into getting some bee friendly plants :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wall climbing mate

4 Likes

Pigeon buddy.

3 Likes

My new mate is a really fun guy

Video footage I took at lunchtime of a small mate (crow?) fighting off a big mate (red kite). Battled for quite some time.

2 Likes

I think this mate got spray painted when someone was graffiti-ing the wall

7 Likes

Might be a “mark-recapture” thing rather than a Banksy-snail?

1 Like

Could be, some of the wall was that shade of pink so I imagined the snail had got caught up in some impromptu artwork

Look at my tiny snail mate (thumb for size)

10 Likes

Adorable.

2 Likes

My bf saw this on my phone screen and wants to know how we know that you don’t have a giant thumb and that’s not a regular size snail?

1 Like