Look at my mate (Rolling)

This handsome chap loves being driven around.

1 Like

Check out legs McGee.

4 Likes

6 Likes

That’s a cellar spider. If you don’t like spiders, leave them alone because they are experts at hunting other spiders including the big house spiders. They also polish off just about any other bugs they come across; useful chaps to have around.

1 Like

Yes, I’m not that bothered about them as I’m not arachnophobic and they’re pretty harmless. I’m more concerned about the amount of cobwebs that they seem to produce. My block of flats has a room where all the electricity meters are kept and it’s starting to look like a comedy haunted house

1 Like

What sort of spider was mine Billy? Is it time to leave the country?

It’s hard to tell but assuming you’re in the UK it’s probably a regular house spider. Usually they just lurk in dark places, except in the autumn when the males go roaming for females. At that time the local press/tabloids will run stories about how we’re being invaded by spiders that are the biggest ever (despite being completely harmless), forgetting that they ran the exact same stories at the same time last year.

They’re pretty clumsy and virtually blind, like most spiders. Spiders are into self-preservation, and they will always run before biting, if running is an option.

Don’t get me started on spiders, we’ll be here all day!

2 Likes

Absolute babe going al fresco with us the other day:

20 Likes

Spotted this little lad while out with the dug. He just sat there quite the thing. Dug was oblivious.

11 Likes

Dozy dug.

2 Likes

Pub mate! Wouldn’t let go of my leg.

4 Likes

One of the best threads and I didn’t know it existed

2 Likes

Look who we found at the weekend :blush: it’s my bestie.

12 Likes

it’s all soaken’

1 Like

Aye.

I like to think you can see it’s brain! That’s probably not it’s brain… let’s presume it’s a brain.

Parents in laws’s garden never fails to have a friendly little dude of some sort

3 Likes

Check oot this wee dude.

14 Likes

Look how proud he looks. Awesome guy, reckon he’s called Richard.

His name is Shirley.

1 Like

Shirley not.

1 Like