🥪 Look at my sandwich! (Rolling) 🥪

Sandwiches, as we all know, are the pinnacle of foods. If you have/make/buy a good sandwich, please now post it in here so we can all have a look.

Today I made salami, halloumi, leaves and sweet chilli sauce on tiger baguette. It was a clear 10/10

27 Likes

Trying to have a nice wholesome thread here mate, please don’t do that.

15 Likes

Ooooft. What a sanger.

1 Like

Mate this is exceptional

1 Like

Yeah I want another one now

Beautiful

1 Like

The butter :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Would have swapped out the sweet chili for some hot honey but this is a thing of dreams and tbh they’re both so similar it hardly matters

2 Likes

I might work through these over the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Part of a baguette with various market things (Serrano ham, camembert, salad items). Very very good!

8 Likes

sandwich sandwich (viral tiktok sandwich shop) opened its first branch last thursday. me and some colleagues went along yesterday. i took one look at the queue and fucked off, they waited 50 minutes for a 9 quid sandwich.

Now that is a sandwich

3 Likes

This is a look at my sandwich thread not a complain about a lack of sandwiches thread sorry.

3 Likes

An absolute beauty.

1 Like

LOOK AT MY SANDWICH SANDWICH

Jalapeno tuna melt on seeded sourdough, topped with wholegrain mustard mayo and green tabasco for dipping.

6 Likes

This is also near my office! Did your colleagues seem happy with their posh sandwiches? I might queue like a big doofus at some point…

1 Like

they said they were quite good, but not mind blowing.
i expect i too will queue like a big doofus at some point, but not at their current queue lengths!

1 Like