Lookalikes (you)

Got texts from numerous people during the last world cup to proclaim I looked the image of Andre Schürrle

Used to get “SHAGGY!!” shouted at me by some year 10s when I was in 6th form. Pretty sure it was because “It Wasnt Me” was out and nothing to do with scooby doo

Someone told me I looked like America Ferrera once at school.

They actually said “You look like Ugly Betty” but I’ll take it.

4 Likes

Back in my long hair, crop top, studded belt days - Johnny Borrell/Carl Barat/Noel Fielding. Basically any kind of awkwardly unhandsome man with a big schnoz.

1 Like

Think we’re gonna need to see some evidence of this

2 Likes

I don’t know why I do this to myself.

9 Likes

no one famous. I’ve had people say I look like someone they know quite a lot tho or they’re convinced we’ve met before. We have not. Generic brunette right here :smiley: :wave:

Basically any bald man with a beard.

I get Seth Rogan a lot too, despite not looking like him. I guess I must have a similar chunky affable stoner vibe.

1 Like

I had this at 2000 Trees last year, I was watching a band and some kid came up to me and went “oh I loved your set man!” And I was like u wot m8 and he asked me if I was in Dinosaur Pile Up. I am not, but then I told him about how I collect pictures of people who look like me

4 Likes

This guy

Bahaha I just thought your trousers were ludicrously low. This makes this photo just that teensy bit more special :smiley:

1 Like

loads
reckon i have the most generic face
nobody famous though sorry

saw someone who looked exactly like me from behind recently, followed him around an airport for ages

3 Likes

This is my favourite, a man who was stood near me in a pub in Llangollen and looked confused when we all started laughing when he walked past us later

17 Likes

Went through an intense but brief (3 months or so) period a few years back where I had people repeatedly coming up and telling me I looked like Caleb from Kings of Leon. Never had it before or since. It was so weird. Even had to have a photo taken with someone’s brother when, despite my protestations and the fact I clearly wasn’t him, he said he wanted his photo taken with me anyway. Fucking strange man.

3 Likes

Have variously been called dave grohl, pj harvey, marilyn manson, richard ashcroft, noel gallagher, bobby gillespie. None of whom I look even the slightest bit like.

No one would be famous if they looked like me. Do think I have doppelgänger as I have often met people who have sworn they have met me before, but in unlikely druggy/party scanarios, maybe it’s a fight club type thing

That dick from Flight of the Concords

:grinning: Marilyn Manson

Need to add Nigel Tufnel to my list cos of you.

1 Like