Looking forward to the new pound coins?

11 Likes

How long did you spend working this out or was it just by pure chance? Great work :smiley:

Mate, if they want the honour of being allowed to buy our stuff, the least they can do is come over here and pick it up themselves.

1 Like

Thats not my hand unfortunately

1 Like

Letting the rest of the world through our proud patriotic Blue, Red and White border? I don’t think so! The whole point of Brexit was to close it off from them!

Apparently the tails design will be a moving tribute to the late Rick Parfitt, in return for Francis Rossi’s help in the design process

1 Like

It’s a quid pro quo

6 Likes

Getting rid of fivers will clearly adversely affect the poor the most.
New pounds like shite too.

Great work.

A bit confused by this. Are you saying poor people are denied access to the new plastic fivers or did I miss something?

It’s a classic case of didn’t-read-the-article tbh. Thought they were getting rid of fivers altogether, which definitely seems like a thing this government would be up for.

1 Like

This needs more attention, absolute poetry in motion.

2 Likes

Indeed. Strong, strong posting.

Quite surprised/“impressed” how quickly they’ve supplanted the old ones and become the new norm.

1 Like

I’d fucking hope so the old one goes out of circulation in October!

fucking hate those old bullshit pound coins, wish id never seen them

1 Like

It’s strange to think how we ever survived without bimetallic, 12-sided pound coins really, isn’t it?

it disgusts me that we were ever that primitive

4 Likes

They’re too shiny, and I keep confusing them for 20p in my wallet.

Not for shopping trolleys, Wza!