Los Campesinos! Rolling Thread

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

That snippet has given me goosebumps

4 Likes

Still don’t even know what it is, mind

1 Like

It’s not gonna be a while new surprise album is it?? Or is it??

It’s one of the Heat Rash songs.

Hopefully that means they’ll be available on Spotify soon enough!

5 Likes

The Heat Rash songs are so good, v glad they’re getting a proper release

1 Like

It’s certainly a collection of the Heat Rash songs - maybe re-recorded a la Taylor Swift / Def Leppard.

“Whole damn body” being the chorus of ‘She Crows’.

The Heat Rash songs are of unbelievably high standard for a fan club release it’s incredible how great they are and are largely unheard by the wider fan base.

I’m guessing it’s a 10th anniversary release of Hello Sadness (given the recent promos) and the Heat Rash stuff.

Hopefully an announcement of a new album, given the “something new” tweet…

i only ever got the first heat rash as i moved back to the uk and they were sent to texas.

also i never had a record player haha

is that a new or old song on that clip? the guitar sounds lush

edit: oh just seen above, thanks @xilia

1 Like

new ep - I’m not that fussed about buying digital releases, I might buy a t shirt though.

unless there’s anything else to come?

Digital only?

looks like it, unless you count a badge as the physical release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s just a compliation of the heat rash songs isn’t it

(i did subscribe to heat rash at the time, and i do have a record player but i don’t really know these songs. time to dig out the records)

1 Like

i’ve found the seven inches now. tiptoe through the true bits ain’t on them, but i’ve heard of it :thinking:

IIRC it was a free download around Christmas one year?

2 Likes

Meh, was hoping for a show and record. Even making it a digital bandcamp exclusive is a bit of a bummer.

Touch of a let down, but always happy to support LC!. Good day to do so with Band Camp waiving fees too.

I’m pretty much 100% streaming when it comes to music, don’t have physical, don’t bother downloading, so I probably won’t get round to these unless they end up on another platform.

1 Like

I never listened to the heat rash singles back in the day so this feels like a new album to me and its all absolute gold!

1 Like
4 Likes
8 Likes