Lost & Found Video Night

Anyone here remember, or watched Lost & Found Video Night?

I first saw it when it was on the TVs at The United States Of ATP. That, combined with it being the first time I’d even been aware of R Kelly’s Trapped In The Closet (which has since been ruined by further discoveries about R Kelly) was an unexpected added highlight of the festival.

I ordered every edition that was out on DVD after the festival. I spent months emailing the guy who made them asking why my order hadn’t arrived, and was sure I’d been swindled, even completing a Credit Card chargeback as part of the process. Then, more than 6 months after I’d originally ordered it, the DVDs miraculously appeared in the post, with no explanation as to why they’d taken so long.

This was all just before the cusp of internet video oddities being easy to find, and definitely pre my exposure to Tim & Eric. I loved those videos. Originally I’d put one of the DVDs on in the background if we had friends round. I’d been to the Shunt Vaults a few times and thought it’d be awesome if we had little things around our apartment which made no sense. They ended up being too distracting, you couldn’t hold a conversation with them on, even on mute, because there’d so regularly be something happening that would make someone comment on it.

Just found out that they’re now almost all on Vimeo, including ones which didn’t exist back when I ordered it originally.

Anyone else have a warm nostalgia for these?

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7
Volume 8
Volume 9
Volume 10
Volume 11
Volume 12