Lost Tapes Of The 27 Club

What do we think about this then?

The songs are all in that article. The Amy Winehouse one is almost offensive.

We could get a tour of a hologram Kurt singing all new A.I songs. What a wonderful world we live in.

:zombie:

1 Like

But if you just have a bunch of riffs, it’ll put out about five minutes of new AI-written riffs, 90 percent of which is really bad and unlistenable.

• This article
  • Review of Foo Fighters’ most recent album
  • Both

0 voters

I enjoyed the Hendrix one

The Nirvana one worked well in a sort of mid point between Bleach and Nevermind type of way but then fell apart for the chorus

Due to my limited knowledge of her music the Amy Winehouse one just sounded like an Amy Winehouse song

Didn’t listen to the Doors one or read the article

1 Like

Thought the Hendrix one sounded a bit like Reef: great!

And yeah, if you’d told me that was actually an Amy Winehouse song, I’d have probably accepted it.

1 Like

Oh shit, I meant the Hendrix one was terrible

too late. Your minidisc player is in the post.

2 Likes

When a band gets big now they won’t get a new drummer in they’ll sack the drummer and replace them with AI

Should have called the project You Can Call Me AI.

4 Likes

The Nirvana one was quite shit. Agree the Amy Winehouse just sounded like an Amy Winehouse song.

Bit ghoulish really isn’t it. Would be better if it Weird Al-ed every song instead.

I recall a Carter USM quote where they suggested they’d taken the right approach with their drummer by sacking them and replacing them with a drum machine before they’d even been hired.

Also drummer ‘artificial’ intelligence? Where’s @Scott_Chegg when you need him for some drummer gags? Surely drummer AI is just this…

ScottChegg