šŸ”Š NEW BAMNAN ALBUM šŸ”Š

Hi Bam. Is this still downloadable? I am on terrible wifi so would love to listen but canā€™t stream.

sorry I disabled it :frowning:

give me 5 minutes and Iā€™ll change it again.

2 Likes

ok thatā€™s done for you now.

ach my wifi is still too crappy :cry: I will listen next week when I am back home!! :thumbsup:

ok no problemo!

just had a bit of a listen really enjoying it :clap:. The first track really made me wonder if I was listening to a better version of Hail To The Thief era Radiohead, not even exaggerating like.

The opening lines of Family Affair properly stopped me in my tracks.

oh wow, thatā€™s seriously strong praise, I canā€™t accept that!

thanks though <3

yeah that oneā€™s weird for me cos itā€™s a true story and I only found out later that I hadnā€™t really been technically invited anyway and I had been feeling really guilty for ages.

Finally, got round to listening to this today, very good. Great work. Need to listen through to speakers.

Oh!

Totally missed this
Gonna give it a spin this evening Bammers

:+1:t3:

thank you very much. Always value your opinion as youā€™re a big time musician!

thank you very much :slight_smile: (sorry this was a bit generic but I do mean it!)

It was great man

thank you theo?

1 Like

Iā€™ll be listening to this tomorrow. Fridayā€™s my dedicated new music day, as itā€™s when most records come out and my day off, so i can spend it lying in bed and drinking coffee whilst investigating loads of stuff. Itā€™s great that youā€™ve got this done, pal. Take care of yourself.

thanks, be sure to let me know if you like it (or even if you donā€™t!)

I will try to get this on bandcamp soon, itā€™s only really my fear of failure stopping me

Shouldnā€™t this be in ā€˜Musicā€™?

I donā€™t want to blow Bamnanā€™s bearded trumpet, but I reckon it qualifies as ā€˜Musicā€™.

donā€™t know if anyone really reads that board though. OOF SICK BURN!

2 Likes

Pretty sure you can do it in audacity. This is nice btw, had a listen the other day. Really like the dead long wig-out one