Just the most awful anti-feminist film of all time

18 Likes

*festive

2 Likes

not many acoustic cinemas around these days eh

5 Likes

cinemas used to be so much warmer :frowning:

4 Likes

I really hate it when zombie egg arranges a cute brass section at his friends wedding or whatever as if that’s a thing that is actually possible to fucking do. I think that’s near the start and it just sets me up nicely for hating the rest of the film.

2 Likes

this is why they had to kill zombie egg in famed sequel to Love actually ‘the walking egg’

4 Likes

Nighy doing his Schtick. :grimacing:

1 Like

Joint worst film I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

My feminist film club is doing a live commentary of this film for the second year in a row. Was actually lots of fun last year :mrs_claus:t2::mrs_claus:t2:

2 Likes

…?

wait, theres a scene in love actually where tim from the office and stacey from gavin and stacey do anal and chat about the M25?

1 Like

image https://i.imgur.com/BguLDiX.gif

6 Likes

If instead of M25 they chatted about M83 that would be pretty close to your dream film, AV

2 Likes

Probably the worst “good” film (in terms of production value, quality of acting etc) of all time.

I don’t remember that. They’re setting up the lighting for a film shoot so stand in for the actors, posing like they’re having sex. Don’t think it’s specifically anal unless there was a joke I missed as an innocent young man.

They might have chatted motorways, who could possibly remember?

1 Like

So many spectacularly creepy things in one film.

Still think the Hugh Grant voiceover about 9/11 is one of the most cynical, disgusting things that have ever made it into a film.

6 Likes

i mean, it sounds fine

1 Like

Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge is great.

2 Likes

Hate it. Think its partly cause I watched it on a 36 hour long coach ride to Barcelona once.