Love in a Covid Climate, brought to you by lockdownsceptics.org

“I’m from county Durham, but living in London. Do a bit of media work, not the MSM mind, run my own vlogs and stuff. Have been known to be a bit controversial, my last guest got fired from his job. Can be a bit spendy, especially with other people’s cash. This has landed me in hot water with the authorities. No bother. Always standing against the tide. I’m male, mid twenties, gay. WLTM likeminded people for fun.”

Surely this can’t be real

1 Like

At least they’re honest I guess?

Might need to review your criteria pal

1 Like

Don’t reckon Andrew Neil can pass himself off as mid twenties to be honest.

1 Like

I mean, yeah. There were some others that were very… well, they made me wince

Anyway they say opposite’s attract so what should my profile pic on there be?

A magnet to demonstrate intense pulling power

1 Like

"Artist and struggling writer, ex-Forces WLTM blonde, blue-eyed woman for relationship that will last a thousand years. Interests include public speaking, VW Beetles and Ancient Greek Olympics. Dislikes include Indiana Jones films.

Slight anger issues. No timewasters, trade unionists, homosexuals or communists."

This guy is my favourite so far. I’m not blonde or blue eyed but we’re both going to have to make sacrifices if the relationship is gonna work

4 Likes

Hi Ladies,

Max here, 58 from Stowmarket, Suffolk, and I can’t wait to meet you all! I’ve been single for some time now after some sticky family issues got in the way of my last relationship but now I’m back on the (Stow)market!

Looking for a lady who will treat me well and let me do the same to her, and isn’t bothered about covering up her pretty little face.

I’m a pretty well known local figure around these parts, (I’ve been a proudly independent member of the Town Council here since 2001), so am looking to date from further afield.

I’m an avid music lover, both classical and contemporary (I’ve been awarded Keane’s “Top Fan” badge on Facebook 3 months running) and so being a bit of a maestro is a must, if you’re to keep up with the conversation at my monthly dinner soirees.

I’m also incredibly passionate about business and marketing, having attended a number of seminars around the country and started numerous small businesses, get to know me well enough and I’ll show you my Facebook Marketplace! You could say I’m like a business looking for a style guide, just after some consistency in my life.

So what do you say? Lets cast off our cotton face prisons, hit the town and take advantage of the 50% off at Yo Sushi, or as I’ve taken to calling it “Going for a Fishy Rishi” (GSOH a must).

Also not fatties

Keane to meet you :wink:

1 Like

Love in a covid climate

Living it up when we’re going down

5 Likes

"Though best to take advantage of the ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ while we can. I’ve been known for a similarly named scheme for dessert, though it’s not Government sanctioned ;)"

3 Likes

Eat ass to help… Ass?

2 Likes

Never heard it called that before!

3 Likes

Is it, yeah?

1 Like

Toby Young was tweeting about this the other day, so I presume he has totally Streisand Effected it and it’s 90% pisstakes now.

1 Like

Have you considered opening with "Are you absolutely bursting with spunk? Tired of spunking it up the wall? Then this is your opportunity to put an illegitimate baby in me.

No time wasters."

4 Likes

Yeah but this could be my fairy tale, go on as a pisstaker, fall in love with another pisstaker

That or I just get mad into elbow patches and the grand prix

1 Like

This is like guess who. I reckon you’re going on a date with the deputy mayor

Ftfy

3 Likes

@Ilovecumandbrexit

3 Likes

Phnaar…

1 Like