Love Is Blind (Netflix)

I’m so hooked!!
This is my perfect program. It’s the bachelor X first dates X married at first sight!

I’ve finished the first 5 episodes, the next few come on Thursday and the weddings are on the 27th.

Who do you like?
Which couples do you think are genuine?
Who will get married? Who won’t?

I’m rooting for Kenny and Kelly!!!
I’m also glad Diamond threw that smoothie over Carlton. He was defo being a dick!!

@slicky @AQOS

2 Likes

Kenny and Kelly seem like the most suited but are pretty boring, let’s face it.

Lauren and Cameron seem the best match to me.

Jessica is angry at Barnett for doing exactly what she’s doing with Mark.

I hope they all get married and have a lovely time.

1 Like

I’ve managed to get four friends hooked on this already :joy:

See the first 3.

Very much not a fan of Jessica.

Kenny and kelly are dull but fine. Carlton is very odd, definitely not a good guy imo.

Lauren and Cameron are adorable and I hope they have a long and happy life together.

In the nicest possible way they are all VERY American.

2 Likes

But who slipped down the grassy bank in their wedding dress??? Who!!!

1 Like

They are SO AMERICAN. Some of the stuff the men say make my vagina clench up. I don’t think I would find that kind of romantic chat attractive at all! Like every 2 seconds “you’re perfect” oh fuck offff

4 Likes

What is the deal with Nick Lachey being the presenter and not really turning up to half of it?

1 Like

Still mourning him and Jessica S breaking up. I used to LOVE Newlyweds…:smile:

1 Like

It’s all on YouTube!! I watched a few recently. It’s so good. I made my mum go buy me a knitted shawl like she wore :joy:

1 Like

I’m a few beers deep so thought that now was an ideal time to start this.

Bad vibe from Carlton straight from the off after he said that “he wanted to be like Hugh Heffner and have his pick of the litter.”

3 Likes

I wish I would have spread these all out a bit more. Thursday seems ages away!

2 Likes

I’ve watched them all now. These people are all quite odd

3 Likes

I say I don’t know who would sign up to this kind of show but I told my mate at work and he was like “if there is a UK version, I’m 100% signing up” so :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Already made plans to go to my friend’s and watch all four episodes back to back on Thursday

THURSDAY IS TOO LONG AWAY

2 Likes

I’m meant to be out on Thursday eve so I might have to spread mine over the weekend - ack!

ITS THURSDAY!!

1 Like

Mark NEEDS to leave Jessica ASAP
How can he not see what she’s doing here? There’s no way they’re going to get married!

4 Likes
8 Likes

I had to rewind this bit!!! Surely that can the good for the dog??? How much wine is she drinking that her dog knows that it likes red wine??