Love is Blind S2

There’s some normal looking people in it this time, that’s good

3 Likes

There’s a real bunch of dickheads though, this is gonna be well fun.

2 Likes

We just started watching the Japan one and not sure how much it’s going to deliver yet. Definitely not expecting the drama of LiB USA or Brazil anyway, they seem like a bunch of squares on this one.

OH SHAYNE

4 Likes

Just got to this bit :joy: fuck me

3 Likes

Hating Amber and Barnett took up so many of my energies which I should’ve been using on positive things instead. So for self care I should stay away from this new series.

I am absolutely watching this as soon as I can.

11 Likes

Nick Lachay “obviously”

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

#TeamJess4Lyfe

2 Likes

Just you wait. This show is FUCKED I love it.

2 Likes

DIdn’t realise this was back but the time between me seeing this thread and starting the new series is less than 5 minutes.

4 Likes

He came across as hugely gaslighty in that bit, hope he’s the villain of the piece

3 Likes

Can we agree to put any thoughts in spoilers and label which episode you’re up to?

3 Likes

Episode 2 is a riot for Shayne.

2 Likes

Episode 1: Trisha is making such a fool of herself, I’m a little worried for her.

I CANNOT HANDLE Danielle and Nick! So soon but so cute!

2 Likes

Loving how the couches in the pods are straight edged and angular on the men’s side, and curved on the women’s side. Gender appropriate couches, the straights are not ok looool

7 Likes

Can’t wait to watch this!!!

I loved season 1 and never stop thinking of Jessica giving her dog red wine

9 Likes

@hesastopsiiiiign appropriate username for the thread!!

1 Like

Just finished the first episode and no one has fed red wine to any dogs yet.

2 Likes

Shane has strong Busey energy. 50% Gary 50% Jake

7 Likes

Starting episode two and delighted that the musical team who worked on Selling Sunset are clearly involved with this too

:notes: I’m making moves! Whoa-oh-oh-OH! Making moves! :notes:

Both of these women are too good for Shayne, feel sorry for Natalie that she seems to be ending up lumbered with him. Like he is not a prize!

6 Likes

Shaina 2nd episode: “the bible IS science”

4 Likes