Love Island 2018 💔 🌴

I know what you’re thinking - how did an NHS doctor get 8 weeks leave?

2 Likes

He’ll be a locum, it’s fine.

We have 8 weeks left.

It’s 10 weeks in total.

And people watch it 6 nights a week for 10 weeks? Like, people do that?

oh, this could certainly be factoring into why this season is so slow. from both contestants + producer side of things.

shit really?

Are they gonna introduce a ton of new people cos this is going to get super dull otherwise?

Is it like Big Brother where the end is really boring cos there are hardly any people left?

Yes. I think this year is longer? Last year I started 2 weeks in and got hooked and watched til the end.

I might skip one or two but more likely to catch up than watch every night.

Yes. You can tell Adam is basically the Muggy Mike of this year (which if you watched Celebs go Dating, you’ll realise he was just in it for the shagging but has done the shagging part now and is bored).

Adam still has a lot of shagging about to get out of his system and will be doing the club appearances when he gets out (what is his job? A PT?) but I think Alex is looking for a girlfriend and will probs do the circuit a bit but will ultimately go back to the NHS. Alex is the Camilla of this season.

Its 8 weeks, the final is July 30th

It’s the show EVERYBODY’s talking about!

@laelfy

But someone being a good cook isn’t racist! Saying you like light skinned black guys is racist.

If you like black guys, you like black guys. You don’t need to specify that you like the black guys who have white in the mix too, making them lighter skinned. Just like black guys ffs. Or just like whoever you like.

Oh, I didn’t think they’d announced it yet. I thought that was people guessing.

I heard it was 10 weeks. Oh well, 2 weeks of my life back.

The problem is, there is nothing else on TV at this time because producers know everyone will be watching this.

Applications are still open for new contestants.

I’m on it. They need some middle aged bearded white men in the mix

2 Likes

Not heard of it?

(I wonder if they’re letting them watch it?)

1 Like

Last match always ends just in time to turn over to ITV2, genius scheduling IMO (until extra time comes into it)

3 Likes

Didn’t even clock we hadn’t seen a single fag being smoked

love a drama cigarette

Don’t know how true this is but apparently they were allowed four British tv channels, they picked bbc and itv for the football, sky sports news and itv2 for love island :joy:

1 Like

You’ve got until the 13th July

https://itv.etribez.com/ag/itvli/loveisland4/welcome.html