Love Island 2018 💔 🌴

Wes is a wretched little shit isn’t he?

5 Likes

THANK YOU
I had an argument with 2 men at work who said Laura was unbelievably harsh on him and she was a crazy

1 Like

Wes is an arsehole. He admits that he had his head turned when ‘Laura-ten-years-ago-clone’ walked in, but Ellie isn’t daft and has realised that there is more mileage in her getting with the doctor, and she knows that she can always dump him and get with whatever new hottie might appear, if it looks like that will buy her more longevity or notoriety (which are not always mutually exclusive in this game- look how far Johnny went last year as a love rat before the producers finally worked an angle to get him voted off).

Anyway, it was only when it became clear which way Ellie’s attention was turning that Wes ran over to laura to gush all over her and seek forgiveness. I hope laura sees right though it. I hope that a proper man, not a boy, comes in and sweeps her off her feet and wes is left hanging.

(yes, I’m finally getting into it- I’ve cracked it, I watch the last 20 minutes of each episode and that’s enough for me.)

2 Likes

@anon32406580 nails it here - it was pretty clear what was going on all along

1 Like

She looked SO uncomfortable when he pulled her aside to kiss her. Like @anon44830896 said, one of the cringiest things I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Last year Jonny got Camilla some confidence then she moved onto Jamie (who she’s still with, they’re the last remaining couple) so I’m hoping Ellie will get Alex some confidence and then he can be a bit more relaxed with the next girl.

1 Like

TBF I think Laura and Wes are as bad as each other. He talked about things getting serious with her a few days back and she seemed to recoil from it. Now he’s turned his head and she’s stressed about his lack of commitment.

He’s been a bit of a prick for the last 2 (3?) days since Ellie came in. She’s acted like a bit of a twat too at times (squirty cream incident, just embarrassing).

1 Like

Ellie has a secret boyfriend. She spent the night with him and then dumped him a few hours before boarding the plane…

!

Drama. Where do you find out all this stuff?

Sad news: Love Island star Sophie Gradon dead at 32 | UK News | Sky News

Wake up and read the Mail Online people!

Holy shit. Sophie from 2 seasons ago has died :frowning:

So sad.

Noooo!! I really liked her. She was completely controlled and gaslighted by the arsehole she was coupled up with.
This is such sad news.

1 Like

It seemed liked she’d found love with this guy and she seemed so happy :frowning:

tw:

Reads like it was suicide

This is awful.

1 Like

sorry, I didn’t put a trigger warning. How do I blur a post and I’ll go back to edit?

Adam the gaslighter

3 Likes

thanks both, sorted now. AND I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW.

2 Likes

It’s really interesting that charities are speaking out about this and that this is getting a lot of attention. If there’s a huge backlash to this I wonder if the producers would step and reprimand him?

1 Like

of course not. Its not real life. its a game show FFS. :confused: