Love Island 2018 ๐Ÿ’” ๐ŸŒด

Just watched a kiss replay. Jack ainโ€™t lying!

JESUS CHRIST. Jekellie and Hyde much??

I feel awful saying this but Dani is annoying me a bit here.

Sticking her oar in. Maybe trying to be diplomatic but like a sledgehammer

Exactly. I blame Wes for sticking HIS oar in with false facts and then Dani taking it as gospel. Iโ€™m still firmly #TeamLaura

Getting to the point where I want the villa to get nuked. Fucking pathetic playground shit.

The old twisteroony :confused:

Which one of the girls/boys best embodies your lapdance style?

Lauraโ€™s all-out performance is definitely my aesthetic :smiley:

Not gonna lie that was tremendous.

Deffo more of a danni not know knowing what to do with my Pom Poms

Iโ€™m very much a Grace unfortunately

Lol at Megan for being like โ€œIโ€™m not gonna be very good at thisโ€
THIS IS LITERALLY YOUR JOB. YOURE A STRIPPER!

~SOME THOUGHTS~
Laura is lovely, a genuinely decent person. Georgia is an idiot (how could she forget the cameras ffs) and Dani blindly says stuff doesnโ€™t she? Even if she means well its a bit much. She kept telling Georgia that Josh would never ever cheat, and now this. Kmt

Also Meghan really is disgusting, thought she was just a bit dull but sheโ€™s really nasty and quite stupidly easy to persuade. And Wes is still a moron. Also canโ€™t get over people voting for grace and alex?? Shittest couple by far, other than edl ellie and sam. Also also I quite like Kaz and Josh together, they do seem more suited to one another

They way Meghan and Georgia and even dani treated Laura genuinely made me angry. Iโ€™m so invested lol but seriously how could they, fuck them all

I was kind of thinking Kaz and Josh were quite nice together (if not for how they dealt with the Georgia sitch), but when they were all over each other during the task. Good lord. Sign me the fuck up

Megan is such a thicko! Sheโ€™s like โ€œhow could you do that to me Laura, youโ€™re mean to be my friendโ€ over a comment she said and Lauraโ€™s like โ€œwtf you stole my boyfriendโ€ and Meganโ€™s like โ€œthatโ€™s totally differentโ€ as if Laura saying something is far worse!

Ikr? Then calls Laura a piece of shit - the person who forgave her bullshit earlier :roll_eyes:

BEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEES

Iโ€™ve got a text!!

Beeves. #beeves #beeves

INCOMING!

Whatโ€™s the hideaway? A soundproof fuck roomโ€ฆ