Love Island 2018 ๐Ÿ’” ๐ŸŒด

So is Zara a mug or what?

totes

Iโ€™m disappointed sheโ€™s taken a turn like this.

She was literally in tears last week on AfterSun because he was snogging another bird and now theyโ€™re together?

I suppose they just know they can ride the money train for a bit if theyโ€™re together

Not just together, but โ€˜in loveโ€™. Total money grab.

I still canโ€™t get over how good Adam looked last night. Made Zara look plain by comparison. That muggy bastard!

SO, are they GOING TO SHOW THE FUCKING CLIP OR WHAT???

Zara definitely catfished the producers of this show. She really doesnโ€™t look like her pics.

I really pissed off my housemate last night, I was like โ€˜look at him, LOOK AT HIM!โ€™ โ€˜Tell me you wouldnโ€™t go gay for himโ€™ etc etc

Iโ€™m really fussy when it comes to men, and donโ€™t tend to go for any other than my โ€˜typeโ€™. Adam is definitely not my type, but lord almighty have you seen him?

Yeah in reality my type on paper doesnโ€™t translate into who I fancy in the real world but Adam is definitely my type on paper looks wise.

I do not care about Grace and Jack.

โ€˜just chattinโ€™ and giving a few injections and thatโ€™

Never watch Aftersun (and I was out yesterday anyway), but I might have to watch it on catchup after reading all this Adam chatโ€ฆ

Grace is the worst

I was screaming at the tv โ€˜THATS NOT A REAL JOBโ€™

Samira :broken_heart:

Brutal

Love the fact that Caz Flack couldnโ€™t be bummed to come and tell them in person who was voted out :smiley:

Poor Samira :frowning:๏ธ Was kind of expecting Charlie to go as he seemed a bit boring, tbh.

Hello new boys :eyes: (well, aside from the jeggings)