Love Island 2018 💔 🌴

I think I might be over this now
It’s so dull

Think they need to split couples up again instead of ejecting a whole couple

3 Likes

Yeah, would be harsh on Sam. Whenever she’s moaning about how unfair life is, his look says, “Wow, this girl is actually really immature and needy.”

I agree, and I wondered if tonight’s twist was that nobody was going home but that wes/meg and Georgia/sam would be broken up and would have to recouple with the newbies. But actually having watched Aftersun, against all of my better judgement (in my defence, I wanted to see samira and frankie’s interview) they showed a clip from tonight’s show, and I think somebody is leaving.

I assumed that the other islanders would have to pick one of Sam/Georgia and Wes/Megan to leave, therefore splitting the couples up.

1 Like

Still watching, but it doesn’t feel like much is going on, especially compared to 2016 where there seems to be the perfect mix of drama and silliness every day. Kind of bored of pointless new islanders coming in all the time (although Alexandra seems genuinely delightful)

3 Likes

Who will they pick though? Would love it if it was Georgia.
Was reading something on another forum about G and her massive fall from grace. Although she has behaved appallingly, it all seems to stem from her being pied by Josh and I think we need to remember that she is a very young girl coping with a big and public rejection- and not dealing with it AT ALL.
As this other person said, imagine how different the show would be right now if Wes and Georgia, as the two betrayed couples, had been sent home after the post-Casa Amor recoupling like last year. Georgia was at the absolute height of her popularity and she would have come home to a hero’s welcome, as a #nationaltreasure. She’d probably have her own TV show by now. As it is, she has completely turned the ‘great’ british public against her.
Innit funny- at the time she was obviously SO relieved to have stayed in, but in actual fact it’s been the worst thing for her in every way.

2 Likes

She handled the three-way coupling choice with about as much class as it’s possible to muster in such a situation.

2 Likes

Started off hating Georgia, then really liked her, now back to hating her again. To be honest I think she’s forgotten about the cameras/public perception a bit. And is having a bit of a bratty meltdown as well. The maturity gulf between her and Laura is massive.

5 Likes

I’m just sick of hearing her say “loyal”

1 Like

Don’t you mean ‘loy-yal’

2 Likes

bayyybe

1 Like

As one would expect given the age gulf, I guess.

True. Ok then here’s another example, Georgia and Wes are the same age, worlds apart.

1 Like

I seriously love Laura :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ellie and Charlie are blatantly never seeing each other again.

OMG there is a spoiler on t’web re tonight’s big double twist. Anybody want to know what it is?

NO!

OK

meeeeeep.

By all means post it but blur any discussions please

1 Like