Love Island 2018 ๐Ÿ’” ๐ŸŒด

Abuse.

Gaslighting?

Negging? Itโ€™s not really quite right though is it?

:rage:Gaslighting is making them think theyโ€™ve said or done something wrong or rewriting the narrative of something that happened in a false way and presenting it as truth while rolling eyes and insinuating that your victim is going fucking crazy not to realise how wrong they are about something.
Leaving the gas on and saying it must have been them until they start to believe it was them.
So yeah, gaslighting fits.

Yeah, wasnโ€™t sure if it fit or not - had never heard the phrase until some of what Adam was doing this year, tbh.

It comes from a play in which a husband drives his wife mad by messing about with the gas lights in their home and driving her mad- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Tbf true gaslighting is more drawn out, subtle and insidious than what idris just did. He just told a barefaced lie to cause trouble. Thatโ€™s called being a selfish cunt.

Bf says its cause her breath still smells of wesโ€™ cock :speak_no_evil:

just catching up on last nightโ€™s episode. sweet christ idris is creepy as fuck :grimacing:

kazโ€™s โ€œiโ€™m very flattered but obviously iโ€™m with joshโ€ reminded me of this:

I honestly HATE that behaviour that Kieran showed. Itโ€™s just a little bit frightening to meโ€ฆ
He strikes me as a โ€œI wonโ€™t take no for an answerโ€ guy.

She said no in a nice way mate. Do you think they are polite and just giggle it off cause they donโ€™t want there to be dramas?
Cause if that was me, I would have either gone โ€œIโ€™ve already said iโ€™m taken, back offโ€ or gone โ€œJOSH COME DOWN HERE THIS GUY SAYS HE WONT STOP HITTING ON MEโ€

GUYS. There is some proper conspiracy theory stuff going down over on mumsnet re that kiss.
brb with the link.

Reckon the new guys have been told to go in hard by the producers?

I suppose they were told to pull certain girls for a chatโ€ฆbut what they say is up to them.
Itโ€™s just a bitโ€ฆpredatory?
Made me feel well uncomfortable.

MildredHubble12โ€™s post.

theyโ€™re both giving off some hardcore sex offender vibes imho

Is there anything more embarrassing than Dr Alex talking about cars???

He seemed to genuinely get on with the new girl though

this episode is b o r i n g

A Megan redemption arc is not going to happen

Lol I didnโ€™t even realise there was a new person in the villa for half the episode pervo