Love Island 2018 πŸ’” 🌴

Laura getting jealous over Britney Spears ffs

If I was her I would be like OMG I LOVE BRITNEY WHAT WAS SHE LIKE IS SHE OK DID YOU MEET HER BOYFRIEND DID YOU SEE HER KIDS WHAT DID SHE EAT OMGGG

Exactly, it’s really bizarre behaviour from Laura. Forget the dude’s name but he seems to be pretty sensible, that would have got alarm bells ringing.

Paul!
He was pretty sensible when Alexandra was like β€œI want to kiss you”. Many of the other guys would have been like yeah :drooling_face:

Can’t beleive Alexandra is giving him the time of the day…like now new laura wanted nothing to do with him he’s crawled back to her? Ugh I would have laughed in his face if it was me

Also Steph comforting Alexandra :sleepy: β€œyou’re making me upset!! Can’t beleive how upset I am for u!!”

Alexandra’s dress :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Laura was just a distraction? Hmm…

has anyone who’s come in late ever actually won the thing?

they all seem kind of like non-entities in the little snippets I’ve seen.

Jamie who coupled up with Camilla late on came third I think? But that was off the back of Camilla.

Winning’s not really important, getting enough airtime to establish a profile on the outside is.

LIE DETECTOR TEST TOMORROW.

REPEAT.

LIE DETECTOR TEST TOMORROW.

All shore leave cancelled.

Yeah fair enough.

I’ve never watched past ones and I basically only know who 4 of the people in this one are now anyway!

But to answer your question, no, if you don’t come in in the first three weeks you’ve probably got no chance.

I genuinely gasped at the β€œIs New Laura a better kisser than Old Laura?” question.

In the moment, Laura’s handled herself very well there. I feel absolutely awful for her. fucking hell, what a terrible thing to ask!!

Yeah new Laura was shitty asking those questions.

Love how ridiculous this all is. Lie detectors are total bollocks and I’m sure whatever set up they have in the house is double bollocks. Every answer has just been set up by the producers for maximum drama.

And I LOVE IT.

I EXHALED SO HARD WHEN JACK WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT LOVING DANI, OH MY GOD I’M LITERALLY JUST SO INVESTED IN A) THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND B) IN THE HAPPINESS OF SWEET ANGEL DANI DYER

obviously taking the results with a pinch of salt but y’know

lads when does this finish? doing my head in a bit on twitter

End of next week I think

You can block words on twitter you know

ohh I thought the final was a week tonight! No idea where I got that from though.

I’ve got no idea tbh