Love Island 2018 💔 🌴

Thank god it’s over so I can go to bed before 10

4 Likes

Pretty annoyed with myself for watching this. One solid week of drama when they all split up but apart from that it was quite constantly boring wasn’t it?

The constructed drama wasn’t very seamless was it? Dani being showed the video of Jack, the Georgia kiss, Georgia and Sam being split up. A lot of it really creaked under it’s own weight.

Not a patch on last years but did I watch every episode? Yes.
Will I tune in next year? Of course.
Have I adopted Josh’s rhetorical questioning? Maybe.

5 Likes

Your favourite Female contestant (not looks, personality)

• Kendall
  • Hayley
  • Rosie
  • Zara
  • Savanna
  • New Ellie
  • Darylle
  • Grace
  • Samira
  • Old Ellie
  • Georgia
  • Stephanie
  • New Laura
  • Alexandra
  • Megan
  • Kaz
  • Dani
  • Old Laura

0 voters

I’m a wee bit annoyed with myself, but what else would I be doing? I have a small child who keeps me at home most evenings, a new job that doesn’t require me to work late any more. I have no attention span for films (baby brain) and I read during my commute and don’t feel like doing it at night. I could probably do with a bit of aspirational bikini body envy to help me get rid of some thigh wobble that I’ve been ignoring for the last couple of years. And I have decided that I’m never ever getting hair extensions ever again as they are a costly way of looking cheap and nasty (hundreds of £: SAVED).

I feel pretty alright with myself for having watched it, on the whole.
However, I guess if I’m honest with myself I’m hoping that by next summer my life is a little less homebound and I’ll be out doing more hobbies in the evenings and I’ll try to confine myself to just the Saturday catch-up shows.

1 Like

Your fave Male contestant (not looks, personality)

• Niall
  • Old Charlie
  • Eyal
  • Jordan
  • Dean
  • New Alex
  • Adam
  • Kieran
  • Idris
  • Sam
  • New Charlie
  • New Josh
  • New Jack
  • Dr Alex
  • Wes
  • Old Josh
  • Paul
  • Old Jack

0 voters

True Love or True Lies starts on MTV next Monday! EVERY NIGHT

2 Likes

Watch the previous series

2 Likes

Love island reunion on sunday night pet, you’ll be reet!!

2 Likes

I hope Flack isn’t presenting again. I think they should get Ian Stirling to present in person from now on.

I think my partner will leave me if I announce this is up next.

1 Like

I really worry that she’s not a well girl.

Where can I get series 1? It’s the only one I’ve not seen.

Me too but I think they had quite a tumultuous relationship anyway and wouldn’t be surprised if they’re not back on soon. She shouldn’t though cause he’s a knob.

Also ERR CELEBS GO DATING!!! It’s got Olivia from last year and Eyal from this year on it

1 Like

NFL preseason starts on Thursday!

Great British Menu is back on some time in August thank god

https://www.licensing.biz/entertainment/did-tory-party-really-attempt-a-love-island-merchandise-piggyback

“Don’t let Corbyn mug you off” mugs. faaaakin hell.

2 Likes

If last years is on Netflix watch that. It was loads better

1 Like

GIRLS
Favourite: Dani
Honourable mentions: Old Laura, Alexandra, Samira
Most entertaining: Hayley (WHY YA FUMIN), Georgia

BOYS
Fave: Old Jack
Most entertaining: New Jack, Niall, Wes (DO BITS SOCIETY)

1 Like

I definitely think that it would have made for a more entertaining series of Hayley and Rosie would have stayed in longer.

1 Like